fbpx

Porter Guitars Order Information

Are you ready for your guitar? We have a very simple order process. Each model is broken down into tiers with several options within that price point. To order a guitar, simply call us at 208-874-9068, use the Contact Form. No money will be due until all options are agreed upon.

All ordered guitars are broken down into two simple payments. 60% down secures your spot, serial number and options. the remaining 40% for your guitar is due when the guitar is complete. This gives you time to save up the rest and helps us stay on a schedule of building the best we can.

 

 

Note: We are currently overhauling the order form process. Thanks for your patience!

Khrosis Pickguards can be ordered by contacting us directly. Prices are $350 each.

 

 

Les Bois Order Forms

Khrosis Order Forms

Khrosis Custom order Form Coming Soon! Please email us to purchase.